Monday, September 26, 2011

Can't Wait To Be A NANNY

Today was a good day. Had a relaxed morning pottering at home. Then out to Lara to go out to lunch with David.
After lunch I went and picked up Georgi and we went shopping for quilt fabric for me to make my Grand baby and quilt. It was so awesome to be able to go and pick the fabric together and with what I new Georgi liked, the fabric we picked together is what I think I would have picked on my own. Can't wait to get started. We did have a quick browse through Motherworld on the way past.
Me & Georgi at Geoff & Georgi' engagement.


We left the quilt shop and popped around to Kaisercraft and had a look. It is such a weird feeling going there as I left working there with so many crazy emotions. I am so glad we did. I got to see Maureen who I worked with and I didn't realise how much I missed her until I saw her again today. She was a great work mate who I had many laughs and tears with in only a short working time. I will not let this friendship  which was formed through a work relationship go.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS You will make a WONDERFUL Nanny :)
    Congratulations Chezzie :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete