Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sewing

Well, it certainly has been a long time since I blogged.
Lots has been happening since November but his is just a quick post and I will ramble on next posting about the last few months.
I have decided not start to put my sewing things on since I am doing a bit lately and not scrapping as much.
This weekend David went away on the motor bike so I tool on a new project.
It had a few fiddly bits but I am very happy with the finished product.



This is the dress. 
I was going to make it in a plain fabric and then found this at Lincraft when I wasn't supposed to be shopping. 
(always the way isn't it)
It is my first peplum I've made and the detail on the bodice and the the pleats on the sleeves make it just that little bit prettier.  I also put n invisible zip in and am please with the finish. 
All in all I'm a happy girl today. 

2 comments:

  1. wow that is a gorgeous dress Chezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress Chez :) looks amazing... cant wait to see what else you have been making :)

    ReplyDelete